Monday, April 7, 2008

1181 Davie St

So I never made it to the Four Seasons BUT! what I did do though was spend both Friday and Saturday night in the presence of hawt hawt hawt homosexual men at 1181. It was one of my most pleasant bar experiences to date. People were genuinely nice despite their disinterest in my gender; men, young and old alike but all hot, consistently offered us girls seats, made way for us at the bars and humoured our straight antics. A major plus point: the bar takes Interac. The female bartender was suuper nice and concocted a delish drink for us as well. So I may not have gotten my Calvados but I got a Prettyboy and that was good enough for me this weekend.
Nonetheless, I vow to take Kapooks to the Four Seasons in celebration of our having achieved a whole new level of honest affection sans alcohol. See you all there this Saturday?

No comments: