Thursday, April 3, 2008

I'll be at the Four Seasons Saturday night

I declare tomorrow to be my "power study/study power (depends on your level of grammatical proficiency. Due to my Malaysian loyalties, I am of the opinion that both terms are grammatically correct) day". The plan is to be up by 8 am, get the lease by 9, email it to Montreal snap snap, grab a couple of bubble teas, and head to the office by noontime. Need a few signatures here and there, then head off to a coffee place (I am quite feeling Artigiano right now) to studyyy. The plan is to be done with 393 by tomorrow. Tomorrow will be infinitely more productive than today has been, I am sure of it.

For some reason, I very enthusiastically made plans for this weekend which still looks quite feasible. I am not sure how this works but it just might. Anyhow, the plan is to be seen with some calvados because really, calvados solves all problems. If calvados if good enough for Ravic, and God Almighty knows Ravic had some very serious problems!, then calvados is good enough for me. 

Good night, world. We'll speak again tomorrow. Oh and Tunatic is the shit!!

No comments: