Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Homeward bound!

Exams are almost over; with 312 almost done away with, I expect 303 to go by quicker. The plan is to get with the girls before leaving. I quite like these going-away things. It makes flying alone so much less lonely and so much more anticipatory. My summer schedule is all figured out so coming back will be nice and smooth. Work is all sorted, so is the furniture. I feel like I can relax now save for the 2 remaining exams. 

It used to be that the course of life concerned itself only with the present and the short-term. Now, I worry about the coming back before even leaving. Nonetheless, having suffered first-hand the perils of ill-planning, I applaud and really am quite proud of my time orientation skills and ability to adapt as such (to borrow the language of organizational management).

I look forward to seeing my loves again, reveling in all that is familiar, near and dear. 

No comments: