Monday, December 3, 2007

Final week

I'm channeling Louis Vuitton's "sometimes home is just a feeling". I spent the weekend in Richmond, which provided some respite from the cold, sorry nights I spend alone in the apartment. Plus, it was nice to be eating three (and oftentimes, more) square meals again. We got dumped over the weekend which then turned into rain so all the snow got washed away. Pretty fucken pointless, if you ask me. It doesn't even look cute on the ground, it's all just dirty and disgusting.

Anyhow, this week can't go by any quicker. It's nice to know that all I have left to do is study and I'll be done. I am also convinced my boss is an angel sent from above with telepathic abilities. However, this also means that I am way behind my debt repayments and at the rate that I am going I'll probably never pay it back on time. But I love my boss! Damnit!

Oh and my first final is on the same day as the office Christmas party. Damnit.

No comments: