Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Week #13

The countdown to two weeks is ridden with a slight conflict and a little tug at the strings of my heart that I try to pretend are not there.

I wish people would stop trying to make friends with me. I hate the pretense that goes into small talk, or the exhaustive search for a common topic in hopes of sparking a conversation and I cannot hide the annoyed expression that I wear when someone says something stupid and ignorant. Which is pretty fucken often. I wish people would realise what idiots they truly are and make an effort to educate themselves before saying something stupid and betray themselves completely.

I am a little saddened that I won't be here for Nutcracker with Framily. Or go ice-skating with Sarika and hold her hand so she doesn't fall and open herself to the risk of having her fingers sliced off while she attempts to pick herself up from the ice. Or sit around a tree and exchange techniques on how to be on top.

Most of all, I am impatient. I am impatient for the term to end so I can give my heart away this Christmas and have it returned in a pretty pink box adorned with jewels and ribbon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to post a poetic but VULGAR post yo!!! have my fingers sliced open!!! OMG jeez. anyways. we, and most importantly I will miss you very much this holiday season :(. oh no we could have had christmas karaoke!!! with CHRISTMAS SONGS OBVIOUSLY. *sigh nxt time..

Anonymous said...

1. That finger slicing thing is MY PHOBIA. MY PHOBIA.

2. When we made friends, we had lots of small talk, trying to find things in common...

I came to your blog to make you happy, but now I am too sad.

Anonymous said...

1. That finger slicing thing is MY PHOBIA. MY PHOBIA.

2. When we made friends, we had lots of small talk, trying to find things in common...

I came to your blog to make you happy, but now I am too sad.

Leesa said...

To my meltdown king: the difference being that you're intelligent whilst the rest of the human race (sarika excluded, of course) isn't. i enjoyed small talk and getting lost with you and i still do.

so er, i guess we have a phobia in common eh?

kapooks: i'll pass on the christmas karaoke. you know i'm a grinch.

Anonymous said...

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true...

Leesa said...

This is the most number of comments I've ever received on any of my posts! :))))

Anonymous said...

But half are by you, so it doesn't count.