Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Filler post

I let Air Canada trample all over me and now I will be in NY till the weekend! I can't say I am upset because it's nice to be able to get away. So maybe it will require a little of hassle and extra hours of work (sans textbook) but it's all worth it! Days go by so quickly now. It's nice to not have any appointments and to be alone in a different city. I'm not bored yet; I doubt if I will have time to be.

Last Friday Pango got courtside (courtside yo!) tickets to the Nets against Magic game.



It was fucken surreal to see the players so up close and personal. We could hear the calls, the grunts of frustrations, the expressions of elation and more.

Pictures are courtesy of the Pango's iPhone which I have made mine for the duration that I am here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE cool stuff. i haven't been on your blog in forever. miss you beb!