Sunday, August 17, 2008

These shoes are hot

*edited*

These days even blog-surfing has intentions. There is a noted change in the direction of my blog-surfing these days, mostly backed up by nobler (I use the term noble very loosely though) intentions.

Two days short of a week ago, the bigger picture was looking quite sterile and I wasn't looking forward to starting a job that I know I already hate. Then Fay came up with a brilliant idea and we've followed up on it with due diligence and now I'm excited again. I want to divulge because I can hardly contain myself but I don't want to put the horse before the cart. But wait for it, ya ya ya?

I have discovered the magic that is Payless Shoes thereby resulting in the purchase of these shoes (refer to picture) for only $28! Plagued by curiousity, I Google Lela Rose only to discover that Bergdorf stocks her too.


Photo credit: Payless Shoe Source

By noon tomorrow, I will be done with the Summer '08 term. In many respects, it is bittersweet. Bitter because I only have 2 weeks of worry-free days before the new term starts up and sweet because I have worry-free days at all. It also means I am one term closer to the sweet song of graduation.

I damn stress already. I also bought a pair of Converse for a price that I am now embarrassed to name because I Googled it in an attempt to find an image for my post only to realise that I fucken overpaid. Whilst the Converse website is retailing for the price that I paid for it, a lot of other sites are selling it for almost half less. Ciiiiibai. But I still heart my Converse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How about stopping blogging and graduating? (anonymous message from Kazakhstan)