Monday, March 10, 2008

Week #10

In the past 15 days or so that I have neglected my loyal readership (all of which, sadly with the exception of Suzi :((((, are responsible for keeping me away in the first place), I have been busy with school and a little socializing. We had a mini initiating rite at the apartment where all of Vancouver's finest were in attendance.
Re the General Election, I am very excited about the revolutionary change that Malaysia is currently undergoing. This unprecedented outcome, to me, represents an increasing awareness and more importantly, the motivation to initiate change. I am insurmountably proud of my fellow countrymen, who through the exercise of freedom of choice, vocalized their exhaustion at being trampled upon and exploited. Our complacency legitimized the many problems and issues that plague(d) Malaysia; it was a collective mistake. But it's never too late to correct wrongs and the GE results are reflective of our keinsafan and marks the beginning of real change.

I am very optimistic and possess unwavering faith in my homeland. In times of true desperation, it has stepped up and proved itself; it can and will continue to do so.

No comments: