Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Phew

It's only been 2 days and already it feels like I've never left. This is all rather exciting. Mr. Pang finally gave me a date so we've been apartment-hunting (via Craigslist - which in my opinion is a godsend!) quite vigorously.

Also, I have been surprisingly neat since arriving home. I scare myself sometimes. And somewhat organized. My mother would be very proud if she saw me now.

This post I dedicate to Kapooks who gnarled at me last night "why have you not posted anything?". Truth is, nothing much has happened. Also, I am not witty when I am happy/sedated/jet-lagged.

It's been snowing thus everything looks pretty. But fuck, it's cold!

I have an appalling total of 50 pictures from London and New York, none of which are interesting. Also, I have more pictures of Rob than I have of anyone else. Odd.

No comments: