Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Holidays

I'm done for the term. No giddy excitement, no clubbing nights planned, no weed binges to crash. This term, it all came to a quiet, calm close. In comparison with past terms, all that remains wild is my anticipating heart awaiting the arrival and execution of meaningful events that just might have an impact on the rest of my life.

On the smaller scheme of things, Virgi will be in NY with me! I leave on noon, Tuesday, and will be away for a whole month. In between, Andi and I head to London to see the 'rents and I will finally meet Alex.

Another year has come full circle, another term is done. How quickly it has all gone by, and how suddenly my life has changed.

February is only two months away, less now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah but changed for the better, yes? where were you all day yesterday? i have my stats exam soon so i'm just eating a little sandwich to power up my kapooka brain :) teehehe hey be careful in london, i always think about that article andrew sent you..... 0_0!!
oh the weather oustide is frightful, but the fire is so delightful; since we've no place to go, let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!