Saturday, November 10, 2007

The paper

It saddens me to know that on the rare sunny day in god forsaken Vancouver, I spent the entire time indoors correcting bullshit handed to me by trailer park trash. And in 2.5 hours, I will have to see said trailer park trash and fight to maintain some sort of decorum whilst attempt to diplomatically convey to her her level of stupidity and ignorance.

Once I'm done that, I will have to sit at my desk for the next 6 hours or so and brainstorm a marketing proposal. And start on another 20 page paper detailing said marketing proposal.

And to relax, I get to do data entry! Whoop!

On a happier note, I don't have to go into the office on Monday which means I get to sleep in; having said that however, no work also means no pay. This debt is gonna take a while.

But but but it's Reka's birthday today(!) so we're all going out and Sarika and Atena and Tara and Ana and Reka and Natasa ALWAYS makes me happy! :))) Then it's off to Jerm's tomorrow afternoon for some family fun times!

I'll make up for it with sleep time.

No comments: