Thursday, November 8, 2007

Emotions Run High

I was recounting my coffee story to a particular friend yesterday evening when he interrupted my ranting with that statement "emotions run high". But it feels fffucken good to pass on the emotional baton; having confronted my inner demons [admittance (not to be confused with confession) is underrated, and so is closure], I realise I can honestly say now, "I don't care".

In retrospect, I am quite proud of the way I handled the situation. That is not to say I didn't waver nor did I doubt myself, because I did, but it all turned out peachy. The timing could not have been more right. The reaction, fucken priceless. Classic.

That aside, it's Thursday now which means in exactly a week, I will be on a plane to my boo! I haven't been to NY in a while so I'm more than just a little excited. Vegas was good but NY will always be special just because it has nurtured so many memories, all good. Ho will arrive on Saturday night so we get to play tour guide for a couple of days.

Every thing's falling into place, just the way they were meant to be, and I made it on time this time (sticky fingers and all)!

No comments: