Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Geeking

Padahal, I have shit loads I should be doing instead of all the nonsense blog-surfing and Huffington Post I've been doing. On a more productive note, I ran today! It's not often that I run and admittedly, I didn't get far but it was a productive thing to do nonetheless. I'm also on a bit of a health binge. Not sure how long this will last but we'll see.

I'm excited for the plans that we've put in place. It will be sad but I like new beginnings and new places. It will also mean new people and some very good old friends so there is no fear! Right now, things are still up in the air; the clouds have yet to form but once they do, I will be more careless with my announcements.

Naomi Klein may just have changed the course of my life. It is still too early to say but if she indeed did, she will hear from me. I promise I will not let her go unappreciated. Honestly, I will be gifting a lot of Shock Doctrines this year. My next read is by Alan Greenspan. It will be an intellectual read-off!

No comments: