Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sun of a bitch

Once again, the fleeting summer has passed us by. Honestly, the sun can be so rude sometimes! He (because like the rest of the male race, the sun can be such a jerk!) waltzes into town with nary a warning and blind us with his bright but oh-so-warm rays, lighting up the light in our sun-deprived lives. Just as we've passed the niceties and thrills of first kisses, we shed our jackets and coats, ready to make passionate, reckless love under its bright rays, the sonofabitch walks away from us, leaving us high and dry. How rude!



Anyhow, tis been a shitty week. Nothing particularly bad has happened, I just feel like shit. I missed class last week, only to discover that I didn't miss much after all. I am not quite sure if or not that is an assuring thought. Anyhow, with my second to last term being summer, I really can't be all that bothered. An 'A' here and there, and I'll be golden. It's funny how being so close to graduating, I don't give a damn about the Honour's List anymore. 



Being so close to graduating has also forced me to contemplate my next choice of action. It's a little intimidating not knowing what I want to happen 6 months from now; seeing as to how I've always known what I want all my life. And it's true. Up until now, my plans have fallen into place; however, I didn't count on nor did I factor in the impact of variable change into the equation.  Now, with a semester and a half left before I walk away from school, I don't know where to go next. You see, I much rather be spoilt for choice than have to blaze my own goddamn trail.

 

It's only the beginning of the week. I really ought to be happier. Perhaps another day in bed will do me good. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sun of a bitch. oh how witty of you! we missed u and that man of yours tonight. naca says hi in her sleepy cute way <3 see u tmr perhaps?