Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Filler post

Will & Grace will be the death of me! Unlike test season Gossip Girl, this sitcom lasted well over 6 seasons (I'm moving into the 7th now, I know) causing me to not want to leave my bed(s) and when I do leave, to imitate Jack MacFarland every chance I get. I should be done my executive report by now, goddamnit. On the bright side, my toilet is clean and my delicates have been handwashed so really, I haven't been all that useless. As for my executive report, I already know what I want to write about so really, it's more than half done I say!

Anyways, Andi's friend from uni is staying with us tomorrow night and we're carting an entourage to Seattle on Saturday to send Atena and Sarika off to Montreal. I am playing tour guide to some family friends tomorrow and I'm looking forward to running around in the sun.


No comments: