Saturday, February 2, 2008

Whirlwind

is a popular word these days. I used it to describe my year thus far, Mr. Pang used it to describe his stint in New York and I feel like I'm sitting in the eye of one.

This week whizzed by rather quickly. Marked by two snow days and a step forward in my future, I am grateful for the chance to slow down, enjoy being around people again and do four loads of laundry. My nears and dears annoyed me this week but it's nice because it just means I've seen and spoken to enough of them to let them under my skin. It's nice to let people under your skin sometimes.

I expect this week to fly back even quicker. So much to be done, so little time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your nears and dears..like kapooka type near and dear? :) the feelings are mutual luv. i think i need a nap